Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Lucky #13

Since Hype Machine became the "new and improved Hype Machine" that it is today, I have been having trouble tracking my posts popularity...posts would appear on the "Popular" charts for a few minutes, then I would hit refresh and it would be gone all together...I had been enjoying seeing my blog on the charts mainly on the weekends as that's when I have time to post...but low and behold today we're back at lucky #13...It is still surprising to me that people read this blog...thanks!


13th Floor Elevators -- You're Gonna Miss Me

Kevin Drew -- Lucky Ones

The Verve -- Lucky Man

The Verve are back again and touring but there is nothing new for you to buy yet...until then any of these Verve albums will fit the bill. Kevin Drew, leader of the Broken Social Scene, and his first solo album can be found here. Over the past few years, the 13th Floor Elevators' albums have been reissued and remastered, check them out here.