Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

Best Wishes to a Player I Can't Stand

As a devoted Cowboys fan, it isn't hard to fathom why I would despise the Washington Redskins. It is an organization run by a midget tyrant whose sole goal in life is to be the George Steinbrenner of the NFL. They have the worst team name in professional sports and have been a thorn in the Cowboys side since time and memorial.

And up until today, Sean Taylor was the epitome of what I hated about the Skins. He was a cocky player with a nasty reputation coming out of The U. He didn't have the solid game to match the hype. But what happened today was tragic and I sincerely wish him nothing but the best. Right now, his biggest battle will simply be surviving. But if he is able to play again, I will stand up and cheer for his courage....and then hope that Jason Witten flattens him on the way to the end zone.

Read this blog for the best updates on the situation.

UPDATED: RIP Sean Taylor.