Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2008

McCain's Ad

It's my turn to give McCain some credit where it is due: he wasn't a jerk with leaking his Vice-Presidential pick tonight.

I had heard McCain was going to run an ad during the convention and I guess he did but I either missed it or Kansas isn't in contention enough to spend money to air it here...oh wait, I watched the speech on PBS...nevermind...anyway, the advert is actually sort of nice and would make me almost vote for him if it had been Hillary giving that speech tonight...



I personally can't get too angry with those woman out there who may not vote for Barack because he beat Hillary. If Hillary had won, I probably would have started my own Barack Voters for McCain group and gone to the convention and sounded incoherent on MSNBC like these ladies: