Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Band Rush is Here, Either That or a Drum Factory Exploded In My Studio

This is a little dated but the great progressive rock band Rush recently did their first TV performance in more that 2o years on the Colbert Report.

I can't embed the episode but here the link. They played "Tom Sawyer" predictably and during the song it was clear that Colbert really doesn't know what to do when he has musical guests on the show...he awkwardly interrupts the first TV performance by Rush in 20 years...whoops.

Rush -- Limelight

Rush -- Subdivisions

Rush -- Tom Sawyer
All three tracks can be found on The Spirit of the Radio: Greatest Hits 1974-1987. Rush also have a new live album Snakes and Arrows Live 2 and if there are any promotional companies out there and they want to send me a promo copy to review...I'm just saying, I wouldn't say no!