Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Rocktober

This Sunday was a great day for sports TV...early and late football games, the Sunday night game and Game 7 of the American League Championship Series...although one of the things I won't miss when I eventually leave Seattle is having to get up early for football...pre-game at 9am, what is the NFL thinking?...just tape delay it for the West Coast...I know I wouldn't check the internet for the scores...

Anyway, I enjoyed the Red Sox's game and I am really looking forward to the World Series...which leads me to the point of this post...the Colorado Rockies are trying to trademark the word "Rocktober" which they have been using to describe their end of the year run of winning 21 of their last 22 games....that's it...that's all I wanted to say...no biting commentary here...just alerting you to some important sports news three days after it was news...enjoy some Aesop Rock...

Aesop Rock -- None Shall Pass

The new Aesop Rock album, also called None Shall Pass, is available here. Pick up your Aesop Rock shoelaces here.