Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I'm Suprised

I am surprised by the size of the beatdown that Hillary gave Barack this quarter ($27 million total vs. $20 million total). When you look at money just for the primary election, things get a little closer ($22 million for Hillary vs. $19 million for Barack). I really thought Hillary had tapped out her donors in the first few quarters and that Barack's "lots of small donors" trend would continue and expand...I haven't seen yet what Barack had for total number of donors but Hillary claims to have added 100,000 new donors...

Poor John Edwards brought in 7 million dollars...

I am eagerly awaiting the Republican totals...I think Mitt & Rudy will be fairly close with Fred Thompson raising less than John Edwards....

Guilty Simpson -- Money Motivated Movements

This song is from the Adult Swim compilation Chrome Children Volume 2 get it here.