Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Endorsement

The Seattle Times e-mail alerted me to the news:

AP: John Edwards endorsing Obama

Former U.S. Sen. John Edwards is endorsing Sen. Barack Obama as the Democratic nominee for president, according to The Associated Press.

It makes me wonder if John Edwards is really so spineless he had to wait until Obama had wrapped it up to jump on the bandwagon...I mean what has changed? What has made Obama a better candidate now then months ago? before the Ohio/Texas primary?

I remember reading an article about the possibility of Edwards becoming Attorney General if Obama was elected...I thought that was not really a possibility then and I am even more sure now that it won't happen. Edwards has effectively squandered all the pull he had in waiting so long to endorse.

Warren Zevon -- Lawyers, Guns and Money
From the A Quiet Normal Life greatest hits collection.

Oxford Collapse -- Lady Lawyers

From the Remember the Night Parties album.