Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Confessions Of An Angry Music Fan

I received this from a friend out of the clear blue sky...

"I really hate the Gin Blossoms. Their music is banal and lice-ridden. They're going to be playing at Sawdust City Days this year. That's the mark of a fucking successful band. I want to take rocks to the show and throw them at them, either rocks at the Gin Blossoms or the Gin Blossoms at rocks -- I'm not picky. Have you ever gone to a concert to berate the band playing?

To ape Steven Colbert: "Their music is a taint, not just in the sense of a 'stain on the office,' but literally a taint - the anatomical area between the anus and the testicles."

I hate the Gin Blossoms...a lot"
Gin Blossoms -- Follow You Down
From Congratulations...I'm Sorry.

Gin Blossoms -- Hey Jealousy
From the New Miserable Experience album.

Gin Blossoms -- Allison Road
From the New Miserable Experience album.