Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Pete Yorn & Kinky


One Pete Yorn track deserves another...although I never thought I would be posting a Pete Yorn and Kinky track...but then again I never thought I would still be interested in writing this blog nearly a year after starting...

This awesome track is from an album called Altered States which is a soundtrack for a non-existent film put together by Robin Danar...you still with me?....okay, besides this Pete Yorn/Kinky combination there are tracks by Rachel Yamagata, Inara George [of The Bird and The Bee] and Lisa Loeb.


Pete Yorn & Kinky -- Use Me [Bill Withers cover]
From the Altered States album.

Bill Withers -- Use Me
From the Best of Bill Withers: Lean on Me collection.

Every Bill Withers' photo has him looking like the nicest, happiest guy you could ever meet: