Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Goodbye


Overall, I think I am taking the news that Brett Favre is retiring a lot better than I took our NFC championship loss to the Giants. I am excited to see what an entire season of an Aaron Rodgers-led Packers team would look like and although I am excited, it is a good thing for Mike McCarthy that he got his contract extension this year rather than next because it might not be so pretty next year.

Supertramp -- Goodbye Stranger
From the Magnolia soundtrack.

The Moldy Peaches -- Goodbye Song
From their self-titled debut.

Peter Bjorn and John -- Goodbye, Again Or

From the Falling Out album.

Engineers -- How Do You Say Goodbye?
From their first full-lenght album Engineers.

Darnells -- Too Hurt to Cry, Too Much In Love to Say Goodbye
From a collection of Phil Spector produced songs called Phil's Spectre: A Wall of Soundalikes.