Pages

Friday, September 21, 2007

Zombie Completeist

I am complete and total freak for The Zombies. I've got to have close to 10 CDs plus the Zombie Heaven boxed set...I even buy the various greatest hits collections even when I have all the individual songs on them because I want to hear how their song selection and order changes the music (the best I've found is the Absolutely the Best collection)...

As I was searching Easy Street Records earlier this week I came upon a new "Zombies" CD that I knew nothing about...my mind was racing, my stomach a little sick...

A Zombies collection I didn't know about...well to be fair it is a collection of music made by members of the Zombies immediately following their breakup...although there are four previously unreleased Zombies songs/demos on the album...Needless to say, I bought it straight away but I haven't gotten to dive into it yet...until then, here is a Zombies classic...

The Zombies -- Whenever You're Ready (Mono Version)

If you don't own Odyssey & Oracle...it's okay...we're going to get through this together...