Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Music Is My Radar

When I first started this blog I was using FileDen for my hosting needs but I have slowly transferred over to YouSendIt pretty much because The Hype Machine doesn't recognize my FileDen posts...so I am retiring my FileDen songs, but before I do, here they are one more time:

Beck -- Where It's At

Bloc Party -- Helicopter (Live at Glastonbury 2005)

Blur -- Theme From Retro

Dntel -- Breakfast In Bed

Doves -- Last Broadcast

Fall Out Boy -- A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More 'Touch Me'

Gogol Bordello -- American Wedding

Herman's Hermits -- A Must To Avoid

Herman's Hermits -- No Milk Today

Iggy Pop -- Mr. Dynamite

Jens Lekman -- Friday Night At The Drive-In Bingo

John Mayer -- Kid A (Radiohead Cover)

Kasabian -- Me Plus One

Morphine -- Cure For Pain

Oasis -- A Quick Peep

Patton Oswalt -- How We Won the War

Radiohead -- I Want None of This War

Ryan Adams -- Burning Photographs

The Darkness -- Stuck In a Rut

Doves -- There Goes The Fear (Live at Glastonbury 2003)

The Hold Steady -- Chips Ahoy!

The Kaiser Chiefs -- Everyday I Love You Less and Less (Live at Glastonbury 2005)

The Killers -- Mr. Brightside (Live at Glastonbury 2005)

The Raconteurs -- Intimate Secretary (BBC Live Session)

The Remains -- Don't Look Back

The Rentals -- The Love I'm Searching For

Tokyo Police Club -- Box

Travis -- Quicksand

Vampire Weekend -- Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa

Voxtrot -- Firecracker

Whiskeytown -- Midway Park

Youth Group -- Sorry

Youth Group -- The Frankston Line