Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

JT...As My Sister Says

It is important to remember that most pop stars have an overall education level slightly above (or below) high school graduate....if these people couldn't sing or dance they'd be pumping gas...here is Justin Timberlake (JT to my sister) on Oprah...

Asked if he's dating anyone now, Timberlake said yes, but wouldn't give her name.

During his appearance on "The Oprah Winfrey Show," Timberlake did talk about his struggles to deal with the paparazzi who shadow his every move. He said tabloids try to turn celebrities' lives into soap operas.

"If two famous people are dating each other, what I've found and I could be wrong, but just in my personal experience, if you're not going to get married, then you're
breaking up," he said. "It's one or the other."
Is this what passes as interesting discourse..."If you aren't getting married then you are breaking up?" Captain Obvious.