Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Sis!



It is my sister's birthday today, so I thought I would post some songs by artists that she really likes...It pains me to say this but I would have to admit that she has a more eclectic taste in music than I do and she's taught me a thing or two about "wussy music."

Happy Birthday Avril!

Nada Surf -- Always Love (Live)
I don't know that origin of this live version but the studio version can be found on The Weight Is A Gift.

Nada Surf -- Blizzard of '77 (Live)
This is from the official Nada Surf live album, Live in Brussels.

Dolly Parton -- Better Get To Livin'
This is from her latest album Backwoods Barbie.

Dolly Parton (with Alison Kraus, Mindy Smith, and Dan Tyminski) -- The Cruel War
From the Those Were the Days album.

The Notorious B.I.G. -- Hypnotize

From the Greatest Hits album.