Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I Went To A Wilco Concert And All I Got Were These Lousy Photos

I forgot/didn't bring the camera last night to the Wilco concert...you never know how strict security is going to be about these sort of things so I left it at home...but I had my cellphone and took a couple of photos...

The venue was a park in Redmond, WA (about 12 miles outside Seattle-proper) and it had the feeling like Sasquatch could be around every corner...The concert was great (my first time seeing Wilco) but their set list wasn't too groundbreaking...although starting with "Sunken Treasure" was something I thought Jeff Tweedy only did on solo tours...

Anyway, I will post some Wilco music later tonight...until then, enjoy my Area 51 type photos of the concert last night...they are more an homage to Wilco concert photos rather than actual Wilco concert photos...