Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

New-ish Radiohead



Hear Ye, Hear Ye, newish Radiohead is coming to America...in another article I read about this, they claimed it was because of the huge number of import copies that were being sent to America and England...that may be, but there is another reason too...keeping customers happy...check out this excerpt from an Amazon.com user review of the import version:

"Com Lag is an expensive EP. In addition to that it has a bad glitch. Track 7, the remix of Scatterbrain, is ruined by a static hiss that comes out of nowhere. Gosh, if that's not generosity, I don't know what is. And rather than recall the faulty product, EMI issues another pressing that corrects the problem but comes at the same ridiculous price. Way to go EMI. Way to alienate the faithful. Why don't you come over to my place and scratch all of my CDs with rusty nails? I'll pay you for your services." -- from user "j. garratt"
When I read this review, it was enough for me to not purchase the CD even though I would have happily spent $35 on a defective CD like a good little lemming...