Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Ryan Adams

I picked up Ryan Adams' new CD Easy Tiger last night and been trying to listen to it all the way through once but things keep getting in the way...my job, sleeping, short car trips, short attention span...I particularly love the song "Halloween Head" (the one where Adams shoots "Guitar solo") so far and overall my favorite Adams songs are in the the style of his Rock 'n' Roll album...with the notable exception of "Tennessee Sucks" from Demolition...I think I might be the only person who feels that R&R was his best (although I seem to remember Blender giving it 5 stars)...

Ratings:

Entire Album: It's too soon

"Halloween Head": Theodore Roosevelt (It's carrying a big stick...and a guitar solo).

Links:

What Pitchfork has to say

Ryan Adams.com